- Planning & Development
- Building Permit Forms
Building Permit Forms
At this time, the Planning and Building Department can only accept checks or cash as payment.
- Detached Accessory Building Permit Application (PDF) - (Storage Building Detached Garage/Shop, Pergola, Gazebo, Pool House, Etc) -Site Plan Must Be Attached
- Fence Permit Application (PDF) - Site Plan Must Be Attached
- Private Pool Permit Application (PDF) - Site Plan Must Be Attached
- Owner Above Ground Pool Requirement Application (PDF) - (Must Be Signed by Property Owner)
- Owner in Ground Pool Requirements Application (PDF) - (Must Be Signed by Property Owner)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF) - See Information Sheet for Sign Permit Application Requirements
- Sign Permit Information Sheet (PDF) - Round up When Figuring Square Footage
- Banner Permit Application (PDF) - Banner Permit Applications Must Be Accompanied by Approval from Property Owner/Management Company. All Banners Must Be Pre-Approved by Code Enforcement Prior to Submitting to Building Department We Cannot Accept Payment for Banner Permits Until They Are Signed by Code Enforcement. Call 662-892-9342 to Meet with Code Enforcement.
- Building Plan Review Application (PDF) for Commercial or Industrial Buildings (to Be Submitted for Plan Review Prior to Submitting a Building Permit Application)
- Property Owner Certificate (PDF) - Must be notarized and accompany a permit application for new construction, additions, or renovations when pulled by a non-licensed property owner acting as their own general contractor.
- Building Permit Fee Chart (PDF) - Contact the Building Department for the correct fee amounts. Fees turned in based solely on this chart may be incorrect and will delay acceptance of the permit.