To provide friendly, helpful, and efficient customer service and to maintain and analyze accounts in order to provide a high standard of accuracy and service to our customers.
To Avoid Paying Charges for Cuts or Damage to Lines
Call MS One Call at 800-227-6477 for line locations before you dig or simply dial 811. This is a free service. Call 48 hours before you plan to dig.
The Olive Branch Utility Services Department is responsible for setting up and maintaining customer accounts for gas, water, sewer, and garbage collection, the reading of gas and water meters, and the billing and collection of fees for the City's Utilities. Applications for new services should be returned to the Utility Services Department on the first floor of City Hall, 9200 Pigeon Roost Road, Olive Branch, MS 38654.
With myOliveBranch, you can quickly and easily manage water payments, and take care of citations.
- New Construction - Application Contract for Service (PDF)
- New Construction - Builders Contract (PDF)
- New Construction - Commercial Contract (PDF)
- Rental Application for Service (PDF)
- Residential Garbage Pickup Map (PDF)
- Residential Trash Pickup Map (PDF)
- Seasonal Service (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Rates (PDF)