Water & Sewer
The Water Division operates and maintains eight Water Treatment Plants that produces 4,396,781 gallons of safe potable water per day and a Distribution System that serves 15,905 customers on a daily basis.
- Collecting daily samples to ensure water quality.
- Maintenance and operation of City well sites.
- Maintenance of water distribution lines.
- Flushing water lines and fire hydrants.
- Repairing leaks.
- Line locates for contractors.
- Installation of new meters.
- Replacement of malfunctioning or damaged meters.
The Sewer Division also maintains the Sewer Collection System in the City of Olive Branch, which serves 13,396 customers.
- Maintaining 78 Sewer Pump Stations located throughout the City.
- Cameraing of sewer lines to locate and identify problems.
- Repairing and cleaning main sewer lines.
- Installing new sewer service where needed.
Water Line Location